Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wed third post

Today is a good day! I was able to accomplish most of what I planned for the day. Cooked sinigang and Brian's GF Maritza came for dinner. Able to help the Alexanders for Sean's sake. Prayer requested for Sean, he suffered a head trauma while skiing and he's been in a coma for almost a month now. I received news that things don't look good and Luann had to fly down to Utah to be with him. Charles her husband will fly tomorrow. My problems pale in comparison of what the family is going through. We went to midweek all valley midweek at CSUN. Campaign for lost soul has began. Door hangers were given to us all and we are to meet and hang these flyers Wed for our midweek we will meet as a group and spread out throughout the valley. I pray that we will be able to help others as we have been helped. God is calling us all to seek him with all of our hearts. Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me, for us all. I am very thankful that Roland's perseverance when it comes to work. I know he's been wanting to retire. Ta,ta for now...

1 comment:

Velma said...

Nice blog! You sound like an excellent cook! My favorite dish is "Sinigang" which Mom taught me to make. Hugs, Velma