Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BRAVE GIRLS CLUB



http://bravegirlsclub.com/

Hello everyone,
Today I stumbled upon a website where a friend joined in on the online class. I took a peek and sure enought it is something where I would love others to join in and become the person you truly want to be.

I know that it will be a long process for me to heal but I trust in my God He will take care of me. I have fears, depression and feelings of inadequacy stemming from past injuries physical and mental. I choose to forgive, I choose to live, I choose to fly free and soar like a bird. In spite of what's happened to me I know God is watching and he is my champion. All I can do is pray for those who have caused me so much pain and disappointments. I now know that they don't control me...I choose not to be controlled my anyone other than myself.


Thanks for reminding me that I Rock! That I matter! that I will be amazing. I can't wait for the day that other will see what an AMAZING Woman I am and have become.

I choose to care, I choose to love, I choose to be me...fun loving crafty, loving God, and I choose to trust.

I know God has chosen people to surround me with so much love and compassion. Such people are children of God. All predestined to be with me along life's bumpy road.

No comments: